Saturday, November 26, 2011

♥ My 2011 beloved English Teacher ♥

Hello , it's Saturday , how is your Saturday ?? Well , Saturday is my relaxing day , which of the day that I can do what I want ;3 , but I don't know why this week my Saturday being so Boring :( . So I decided to write about my lovely english teacher called :  Tc' Rossie Deloeg .


So , teacher Rossie is the teacher who teach me english Subject this year . She is the most sporting, friendly , happily , jovial teacher in yuk yin . She loves our class very much although she has been teaching

english for 14 years , but she love our class the most :3 and we all also love you teacher !! ♥ I love when Tc rossie is teaching us , cause she will make our class full of laughing sound . Sometime teacher love tease-ing Amanda with Kiat Fu .. Whenever Amanda is Absent , Tcher will say that Kiat Fu hurts her then Amanda broken heart and don't wanna went to school . hahaha xD .


Well , I stop here , I continue about this teacher later (; , got many more I want to write about this teacher but I stop here first cause I wanna make it like a story of my beloved english teacher btw I reblog some of Tc Rossie Pictures so you can know her .(; TO BE CONTINUE ...


heheh , This is teacher Rossie (; . Cute right ? 


# seriously , i'm bad in English so , I'm sorry if my english broken . Thankyou .

                                                                              ♥ Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment