Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ohyeaah . It's my Tired week -.-'

So , this week is my tired week of all . Wake up for school on 5am and went home on 1:30pm .Then continue

2-5pm for my Debate Practice . After that Went to tuition . At 8 Went home and continue doing my homework .

Ohh God . I'm Tireddd !

-Update for this only . Too lazy for this week -.-' . And to all Please Wish me LUCK on 28/02/12 it's Debate time !! .KBYE :)♥

ohyeah . This is me and my BestFriend Joanne :3 . I call her ''ADELE '' , Because she love to sing '' Someone Like you''

And this picture is taken when we're practicing our Debate :). We also 'Mencari kesempatan '' Online XD ! hahha

Naughty right? That our school life / Journey of life :3 . So when I'm checking my news feed . I saw Kelvin the SFX

student's post about the debate tittle . He post as '' Did honesty is the best policy?''

So From that status I know that he is taking part in debate . Ohyeah! Ken Hwa will win ! Hope so . hahahaa :D

wish us luck yaa ♥ umuaahhh . that all . *Lazy pig*

No comments:

Post a Comment